Herbster Cottage in Herbster, Wisconsin
Click on images to enlarge.
- Two bedrooms both with queen size beds. Upstairs bedroom has a half bath and closet at the top of the stairs. Downstairs bedroom has a large walk-in closet with a shelving unit for hanging and folded clothes.
- There is a 3/4 bath (no bathtub) on the main floor. Towels included.
- Full kitchen with dishwasher and microwave. All new appliances. Dishes, flatware, glasses, etc. included.
- Dining room seats six.
- Living room has satellite t.v. and an electric fireplace.
- WIFI and phone.
- In the front of the house there is an enclosed screen porch with to large chairs and a small table. Two extra folding chairs in inside closet.
- The back of the house has a small deck with a large backyard. A fire ring with six chairs and firewood provided makes for a perfect evening in northern Wisconsin. Charcoal grill available for use.
- The rental is close to town and within walking distance of Lake Superior and a very nice beach.
- We are located eight miles from Cornucopia and Port Wing which have gas stations/convenience stores, groceries, restaurant and coffee shoppe.
- There also is a playground and basketball court across from the beach.
- Twenty eight miles from Bayfield and Madeline Island Ferry.
The price of the rental is $200* per night with a two night minimum on weekends.